DANNY M. LANG, JR.
President & CEO
- Director, Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo
- Director, Texas Association of First Responders
- Master Peace Officer & Instructor's License - State of Texas
- Hostage/Crisis Negotiator - State of Texas
- Patrolman and Criminal Investigative Detective Harris County Sheriff's Department 1973 - 1981 (3rd largest Sheriff's Dept in the U.S.)
- Lieutenant, Captain, Assistant Chief Deputy Harris County Constable's Department (3rd largest law enforcement agency in Harris County) 1983 - 1984
- Lieutenant CID Austin County Sheriff's Department 1981 - 1983 & 1985 - 1996
- Charter Member, United States Marshal's Posse, Los Angeles CA
- Former President & Chairman of The Edward H. Bohlin Company, Houston TX and Hollywood CA.
- Script Technical Advisor for the movie and television industry
- Member, Texas Gang Investigators Association
- Member, Texas Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Advanced training in: Church Security, Protective Intelligence & Threat Assessments, Security Consulting, Electronic Countermeasures, Crime Scene Search, Advanced Criminology, Dignitary Protection & Assassinations, Advanced Explosives Investigations, Locks and Safes, Organized Crome, White Collar Crimes, Gem & Jewelry Identification, Internet and Cyber Warfare, Retail Investigations (Internal Theft), Techniques of Interviews and Interrogations.
Lang Investigations, Inc.
P.O. Box 1101
Fulshear, Texas 77441
Tel: (713) 789-1449
Toll-free: (800) 621-8992
Fax: (713) 789-1367
Fax: (800) 789-3181
Texas DPS License #C-06544